Ticker

8/recent/ticker-posts

Varsha Usgaonkar opens up about working with Naseeruddin Shah

Varsha Usgaonkar, an actress, reminisced about her time in Hasti working with Naseeruddin Shah.

Actress Varsha Usgaonkar reminisced about working in Ooty in 1993 on the movie “Hasti” alongside renowned performer Naseeruddin Shah.

Ashok Gaekwad was the director of “Hasti.” Nagma and Jackie Shroff are included as well. When Jaggu begs Narang for his daughter Neena’s hand in marriage, Narang makes fun of Jaggu since he is poor. Jaggu states that he will come back once he has established himself.

The 80’s divas, including Sangeeta Bijlani, Varsha Usgaonkar, and Mandakini, will be seen bringing back some wonderful memories on the Sunday episode of “The Kapil Sharma Show.”

Talking about her experience of working she said, “Upon seeing him, all the art films flooded back into my memory. I reflected, ‘Wow, he has accomplished significant art films, and now he will dance with me.’ I did two films with him, ‘Shikari’ and ‘Hasti.’”

“During the filming of ‘Hasti’ in Ooty, everyone was watching us while we were shooting a dance sequence. I thoroughly enjoyed our dance, and there was no hint of awkwardness on his part. However, I taught him a little bit of dance at that time.”

She added, “Working with him was a great experience, and I was in awe as I realised that I was working alongside the legendary Naseeruddin Shah; I considered myself fortunate to be his leading lady. It was truly a remarkable experience working with him.”

“One aspect that impresses me greatly about Naseerudin Shah is that he is still connected to theatre. Coming from a theatre background myself, I know what magic theatre holds. I have continued to be involved in theatre till date.”

“However, what I truly admire about Naseeruddin ji is that he is never satisfied despite achieving immense success. It is truly commendable that even with such great accomplishments, Naseeruddin ji maintains a profound connection to theatre.”

The Kapil Sharma Show is available on Sony SET.



from Filmy Focus https://ift.tt/KgXEx4Q

Post a Comment

0 Comments