Ticker

8/recent/ticker-posts

Zeenat Aman Regrets Marrying Mazhar Khan!

Today, we present to you a reminiscence of Zeenat Aman discussing her marriage to her late ex-husband Mazhar Khan.

One of the most well-known figures from earlier times, Zeenat Aman has made a big contribution to Hindi film. At the extremely early age of 19, she began a modeling career and quickly rose to fame in Bollywood. While she frequently makes headlines for her sense of style and elegance, today we’re bringing you a flashback of an interview she gave to Simi Garewal about her first ex-husband Mazhar Khan.

Zeenat recently created a social media account and already has more than 288K Instagram followers. We adore her trendy outfit and unique sense of taste, and she frequently shares great insights about her classic films. When she first appeared on Rendezvous with Simi Garewal, she discussed her marriage to Mazhar, her ex-husband, in a nostalgic interview.

Zeenat Aman recalled how her mother opposed her marriage to Mazhar Khan and said, “My biological clock was ticking, and I wanted to be a mother. I wanted to raise a family, and now I think Mazhar just happened to be there at the right time.”

“Mazhar never wanted me to grow as an individual or artist. He always wanted me to be with the kids and be at home. During the very first year of marriage, I realized I had made a huge mistake, but I decided to live by it and make it work. I tried to make it work for another 12 years. There was no light at the end of the tunnel for me. There was not a single moment of happiness or joy during those 12 years. But I still tried making it work.”

Zeenat also discussed being there for her late husband, who passed away in 1998 after suffering from a terrible pancreas ailment, in the interview, which was an interesting dialogue to see.



from Filmy Focus https://ift.tt/bvHYtrJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments